Think of Cheesy Chicken Torte like Pizza? See the easy recipe here.
- Onion 1 (chopped)
- Garlic 1 clove (minced)
- Shredded chicken 1 bowl (Cooked)
- Tomato 1 (chopped)
- Tomato sauce half cup
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Pepper 1/2 tsp
- Oregano 1/2 tsp
- Egg 1
- Milk 1 cup
- Wheat flour 2 cup
- Corn flour 1 tsp
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Mozzarella cheese 1 cup
- Cream cheese 1 cup
- Oil 2 tablespoon
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil, light fry onion, and garlic. Add shredded chicken in it.
- Add tomato, salt, black pepper, oregano, and tomato sauce. Mix well, and keep aside.
- Take a blender, mix egg, wheat flour, milk, 1/2 tablespoon oil and cornflour.
- Transfer it in a bowl and add baking powder in it.
- Heat a pan and greased with oil over low heat.
- Pour the liquid mixture in it and heat almost 5-10 minutes.
- Add the chicken mixture and spread mozzarella cheese.
- In last add cream cheese and cook, until the cheese is melted.
Your Cheesy Chicken Torte is ready to eat. 😉
Next -> Crispy Chicken Mayo Burger