Delicious chicken cheese pockets for “Chicken and Cheese” lovers!
Ingredients: (For mixture)
- Chicken (Boneless) ¼ kg
- Chicken tikka masala 1½ tsp
- Soy Sauce 1 tsp
- Vinegar 1tsp
- Black Pepper ¼ tsp
- Salt as your taste
- Oil (For fry)
- Cheddar Cheese 20 oz
Ingredients: (For dough)
- Wheat flour 1 Cup
- Oil 1/4 tsp
- Salt (as your taste)
- Water (for making dough)
- Mix flour, oil, and salt, make dough with the help of water and keep aside for at least one hour.
- Cut the boneless chicken in crushed form.
- Mix chicken with soy sauce, vinegar, and chicken tikka masala.
- Keep marinating for 1 hour.
- Heat oil, fry chicken in it and keep it separate.
- Add salt and black pepper with this mixture. Cook it for 5-10 minutes.
- Now check your flour dough. After one hour, make round chapatis of flour dough.
- Next fill your stuffing on a chapati, add some cheese on it and fold carefully.
- Now fry it. (In slow burner)
Your Chicken cheese pockets are ready to eat. 😉