Clean your knees and elbows at home!
- Potato 1
- Cucumber 1
- Lemon 1
- Baking soda 2 tsp
- Crush potato and extract its juice.
- Take a cucumber, peal off, crush same like potato and stain its juice.
- Put a cotton ball in potato juice and rub on your knees and elbows for 5-10 minutes.
- Take a lemon, cut from center and dip in baking soda.
- Rub lemon with baking soda for 5 minutes.
- Take another cotton ball, dip in cucumber juice and rub on your knees and elbows for 5-10 minutes same as potato.
- Now wash your elbows and knees with normal tab water.
(Repeat this process three times in a week for best result.)