Winter special Kashmiri Chai (Pink Tea) recipe is here.
- Water 3 cups
- Kashmiri tea leaves 3 tsp
- Cardamom seeds 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Milk 2 cups
- Sugar 2 tablespoon
- Almonds (Crushed) 1 tablespoon
- Pistachio (Crushed) 1/2 tablespoon
- Take a boiler. Add water, Kashmiri tea leaves, cardamom seeds, and salt.
- Bring it to boil and cook it for 20-30 minutes.
- Add 2 cups cold water in it and mix well.
- After 10 minutes, strain it and keep aside. (You can store this kehwa in a refrigerator for 4-5 days)
- Take another boiler. Add milk, sugar, and dry fruits and cook it well.
- Mix 5 tablespoon kehwa in milk and cook for few minutes.
- Pour the tea into serving cups and sprinkle dry fruits over them.
Your Kashmiri Chai (Pink Tea) is ready.
Next -> Cheesy Chicken Torte