See here “Lasagna without oven”
- Boiled Chicken ¼ kg
- Chicken tikka masala 1 tsp
- Soy Sauce 1 Tsp
- Vinegar 1tsp
- Salt as your taste
- Black paper ¼ Tsp
- Crushed red paper ¼ Tsp
- Capsicum 1
- Carrot 1
- Cabbage 1
- Olives ½ cup
- Oil (For fry)
- Boiled Lasagna Sheets 3
- Mozilla/Cheddar Cheese 1 packet
- Tomato ketchup ½ cup
- Mayonnaise ½ cup
- Heat oil, fry capsicum, carrot, cabbage, and boiled chicken.
- Mix chicken and vegetables with soy sauce, vinegar, chicken tikka masala, black paper, salt, and crushed red paper and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Take one boiled sheet of lasagna, place mayonnaise, place chicken-vegetable mixture and Mozilla cheese then cover with another sheet of lasagna.
- Place the tomato ketchup on the second sheet of lasagna, again place chicken-vegetable mixture and Mozilla cheese, cover with the third sheet of lasagna and in last sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Heat lasagna in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
Your delicious lasagna is ready to eat. 🙂