Patty burger especially for kids.
- Burger bun 2
- Chicken minced ½ kg
- Onion 1 (Chopped)
- Tomato Ketchup sauce ½ cup
- Salt as required
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Red chili powder ¼ tsp
- Oil for fry
- In a bowl add chicken mix with red chili powder, salt, pepper, and onion. Marinate for one hour.
- Make a patty of chicken mixture.
- Heat oil and fry chicken petty, also toast the burger’s bun on the griddle.
- Spread tomato sauce and also place a chicken piece on the bun.
- Cover with another piece of burger.
Serve patty burger with crispy chicken and fries.